You will find an abundance of religions, traditions, customs, and languages in India. The most important aspect that connects the Indians is the excitement of marriages and the functions associated with the ceremonies.
There is a list of rituals and functions held before the couple is finally set to tie the knot, one of which is the “Pre-Wedding Shoot.” If you surf the internet, there will be tons of information available regarding this on matrimonial sites and event planning companies.
So, what exactly is a pre-wedding shoot? “It is indeed an event that will make your marriage memorable for a lifetime.” And, as the name suggests, a pre-wedding shoot is nothing but a photo shoot that takes place a few weeks prior to the marriage date.
Are you still thinking that this photo shoot trend is a waste of time and money? Let’s discuss the exciting benefits of the same.
- It’s a great way to develop the strong bond and mutual understanding between each other, especially for arranged couples. The essence of formal behaviour shall eventually fade.
- You will get to know more about your partner because not only will you be doing a photo shoot but also you will be spending some quality time with each other.
- You can use this photo shoot as an A/V to show the world in the rest of your occasions such as Sangeet, Mehendi, or Reception.
- You, as a couple, shall be able to create great understanding with your wedding photographer (if you have hired the same for the entire event); this will enable candid pictures of your wedding.
What can make your pre-wedding photo shoot perfect?
Multiple things will make your pre-wedding shoot look not only perfect but also glamorous. Two things that decide the greatness of the album of the pre-wedding shoot are:
- The choice that the couple has to make whether they want to depict their love story in the album or not
- How beautifully the emotions are captured through the lens as snaps have a beautiful way of depicting the emotions.
Now you need to know, which themes you should choose; let’s discuss innovative ideas among them.
Innovative Concepts of a Pre-Wedding Shoots
Matrimony websites offer a wide range of out-of-the-box concepts for couples when it comes to pre-wedding shoots. Let’s go through a few of them:
- Traditional theme: Indulge in the roots and bring out the cultural heritage in your album.
- Glamorous: Get all fairies dressed and choose exotic locations.
- Casual: Try being the modest and you might try enacting the first time when you met.
- Indigenous: Pick up your favourite activities together and act all candid and pour into your emotions.
The pre-wedding photo shoot has gained popularity in Indian matrimonial industry. No wonder, it is a must inclusion in the “Big Fat Indian Wedding” concept these days, especially for people connected via match-making websites like Lovevivah.com.